Academic Accommodations Request Form
This form is to be completed by the student eligible to receive academic accommodations for a particular term. Accommodations are determined on a course-by-course basis through an interactive process. Please follow the steps below:
- If you have not already registered for accommodations, please follow the steps described under "Establishing Eligibility" on the Center for Academic Success website.
- Obtain a copy of the syllabus for each of your courses and review the course requirements. It is STRONGLY recommended that you email your instructors to request a draft of the syllabus prior to the start of the term.
- Complete this online form to request accommodations as needed for each of your courses.
- Once the review of your request has been successfully completed, we will email you and your instructors the accommodations notification letter. If there are questions in the review process, we may contact you or request to meet before we are able to notify you and your instructors of accommodations.
- If you have questions or concerns please contact the Center for Academic Success at 920-832-6530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.